We will arrange to have your electricity supply disconnected in any of the following circumstances…
- A fire has occurred in your home.
- Your home is to be refurbished.
- Your home is soon to be unoccupied and may be a safety hazard.
- Your home is to be demolished.
A fee will apply to any disconnection or reconnection. See our FAQ, How much does it cost to disconnect or reconnect electricity at my home?
- Did this answer your question?
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you. Your information has been submitted successfully.
Please let us know how we could improve this page
Please enter comment
If you require a response to your query please